Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thing 7 - About Technology

For years I fought the digital camera. I had a great Cannon 35 mm camera that I used for a very long time. I loved that old camera - film and all. People kept telling me how great digital cameras were but the idea just didn't click for me.
A few years ago I finally succumbed and bought my first digital camera. I now know what all the fuss was about. Digital cameras are one of the greatest technological advances out there - and they're so much fun! How could I have been so hesitant to get in the game? I love being able to snap a picture and then instantly see the results. No more developing bad or unwanted photos. You can do so much with your camera and computer - the possibilities are endless. There's a lot that I can still learn about digital cameras but at least I'm on the right track.

No comments: